Without forgiveness we can't grow beyond what's happened to us.
We have all endured emotional suffering on some level. Yet not all of us have had the proper guidance on how to regain lost trust and learn to love again. Starting with loving ourselves.
I believe we unconsciously allow the pain of unresolved past regrets & resentments to hold us back from moving forward in life.
That's why I created this program
Forgive-to-LIVE again combines practical neuroscience with positive programming, ancient wisdom teachings and energy clearing tools that transmute the root cause of subconscious core wounds so to help you heal emotional suffering, expand consciousness & embody your authentic self for significant, swift & lasting results!
Helping you to...
- Move beyond undesired patterns and discover your true potential
- Develop or further master life skills of emotional mastery to live "UNOFFENDABLE" as a Sovereign being.
- Discover your Soul's growth needs and ultimate potential
- Learn "how to" recreate and transform your life after a loss, divorce, or life change
- Build new neural pathways & align with miracles in your life
- Forgive yourself & others so to be FREE from the regrets and resentments of past pains.
Discover how to embody your calm, powerful, Authentic centered Self so to live with more JOY. This program helps you heal old unconscious patterns and rebuild a solid foundation for emotional mastery, spiritual healing & personal transformation as I facilitate you through a very specific & proven process that I created.
Through FORGIVENESS, miracles occur. Helping you transmute emotional pain and increase your personal power so to experience the JOY of a lighter more courageous open heart with a sense of freedom.
There are three ways you can do the work
1. Work 1on1 virtually for a minimum of 6 weeks at $1,200.
2. Go at your own pace following my self study online class for only $297 (complete with video, audio, and workbooks for each module)
3. Self-Study PLUS a guided group process with Shawna - $395 (stay posted on next class dates)